Dear Experts,

Similarly to what described in this thread:

https://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg01342.html

I have downloaded motion regressors for files from the healthy young adult
release with the following command:

curl -o …/${sub}_${run}_Movement_ Regressors.txt -u USER:PASSWORD
https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/projects/HCP_1200/subjects/${sub}/experiments/${sub}_3T/resources/${run}_FIX/files/${run}/Movement_Regressors.txt

However, I have 2 follow-up questions.

  1.  I would like to download the relative motion file,
Movement_RelativeRMS.txt, to do some motion censoring on the resting state
data. But if I try the same command with Movement_RelativeRMS.txt instead of
Movement_Regressors.txt I get an error saying that the file does not exist.
  2.  For some subjects, I can’t find even the Movement_Regressors.txt. Is
there any reason for this? These are the IDs: '127226' '130114' '169040'
'329844' '908860' '971160'

Thank you,

Leonardo Tozzi, MD, PhD
Williams PanLab | Postdoctoral Fellow