From: Yoav Feldman <yoavf...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 1:38 PM
To: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>
Cc: Erez Simony <erez...@gmail.com>, michael tolochinsky
<michael.tolochi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Quick questions

Dear Matthew,

We are looking at the HCP resting-state data (grayordinate) coming from the  7T
and 3T magnets, and have quick questions:

1) We would like to work on results of 3T and 7T data of the same 184 subjects
that has both of them.
For the 7T there is 1 result directory of data per each resting state scan
(1-4), for each subject:

[Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 21.34.14.png]

For the 3T we see the following 2 directories per each resting state scan (1 &
2):

[Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 17.06.57.png]

what are the differences between the 2 directories LR and RL ?  which directory
should we use?

2) Where can we find the parameters of the 7T scan (resting state ) and 3T scan
(resting state) ? in particular , what is the difference in spatial resolution
between the 2 magnets in resting state? (in common space)

We much appreciate your help!

Thank you in advance
Yoav and Michael