Hi Cecelia,

Did you sign the data Use Terms when you logged into ConnectomeDB after
creating an account? If not, click the "Data Use Terms Required" button and
sign the terms:

 [cid:e7cb7ff5-f8e5-478a-860e-3f22d19abde1]

After that, click Open Dataset  and it will take you to
https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/projects/HCP_1200.

Look in the left column for “Quick Downloads” and find the “Expanded FreeSurfer
Data” link.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>