Dear professors,
When I used the wb_command -cifti-gradient for fs_LR 32k cifti file, I was
asked to input the left and right surface files, where can I find the left and
right surface files and what are the format of them?  Can I have an example of
the use of the wb_command -cifti-gradient?
Thank you and best wishes!
Spam detection software, running on the system "mailman02.nrg.mir", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Dear professors, When I used the wb_command -cifti-gradient
   for fs_LR 32k cifti file, I was asked to input the left and right surface
   files, where can I find the left and right surface files and what are the
   format of them? Can I have an example of the use of the wb_command
-cifti-gradient?
   Thank you and best wishes! [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.8 FROM_STARTS_WITH_NUMS  From: starts with many numbers
 3.2 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER A foreign language charset used in headers
 0.4 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER  Message-Id was added by a relay
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid