Hi David,

The conditions are coded in the TAB.txt files in the public data release.

BILLIARD-A.AVI Random
BILLIARD-B.AVI Random
COAXING-B.AVI Mental
Dancing.AVI Mental
DRIFTING-A.AVI Random
DRIFTING-B.AVI Random
Fishing.AVI Mental
MOCKING-A.AVI Mental
MOCKING-B.AVI Mental
Random mechanical.AVI Random
Random social.AVI Random
Scaring.AVI Mental
SEDUCING-A.AVI Mental
SEDUCING-B.AVI Mental
SharingIcecream.AVI Mental
STAR-A.AVI Random
STAR-B.AVI Random
SURPRISING-A.AVI Mental
SURPRISING-B.AVI Mental
Swimming.AVI Mental
TENNIS-A.AVI Random
TENNIS-B.AVI Random

--Greg

Greg Burgess, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist, Human Connectome Project
Department of Psychiatry
Phone: 314-362-7864
Email: gburg...@wustl.edu<mailto:gburg...@wustl.edu>

On May 14, 2019, at 1:29 PM, David V. Smith