From: Jaime Caballero <jcabai...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, May 27, 2019 at 12:56 PM
To: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Convert nifti-ROIs to cifti format (subcortical)

The objective is to extract functional connectivity between cortical and
striatal ROIs, and ALFF and ReHo from both cortical and striatal ROIs.

Up to this point I have imported each subject's dtseries.nii file into MATLAB,
and also the previously defined ROIs in an HCP-compatible format. For the
dtseries I have a 96854x1200 matrix, and for the ROI a 96854x1 matrix
containing a mask, which I use to extract the time series I'm interested in for
further processing.

Jaime

El lun., 27 may. 2019 a las 19:14, Glasser, Matthew