I am happy to share the new training file on request as a beta.  Once we’ve got
a good look at the recently cleaned HCP-YA task fMRI data and haven’t found any
issues, I think it would be okay to release generally.

Matt.

From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of "Harms, Michael"
<mha...@wustl.edu>
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019 at 1:25 PM
To: ASHISH SAHIB <asa...@ucla.edu>, "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Training data set for multi-run fix

Hi,
I’m not sure if the new training file is ready for public release yet, but just
to clarify, to clean short fMRI runs, you really need to use multi-run FIX to
get better separation of the signal/noise components.  The new training file
will help around the margins, but using MR-FIX is critical.

Cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.