You cannot have multiple label keys with the same name in a single label
map.

There are two very separate things that label volumes can do in cifti
create commands: one is to set the name of a particular subset of voxels to
group them into a "structure" (which has a limited set of available values,
and are mostly used to prevent things like smoothing or gradient from
crossing structure boundaries unless desired), and the other is to act as
data inside the file (for dlabel files), for which there is no limit on
what the names can be.

I'm not clear on what you are actually trying to do.  If your volume space
already matches our 2mm template, and you want to use your labels with our
91k grayordinate data, you could just use the
Pipelines/global/templates/91282_Greyordinates/91282_Greyordinates.dscalar.nii
as the template and your volume file as the -volume-all argument.  If you
want to include voxels that our 91k grayordinates don't, then you need to
create a new cifti space, which takes some more steps.

Tim