Dear HCP team,

Is there additional data on drug usage for HCP investigators that's not already
provided in the restricted dataset?

In the following paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26308883 the
authors report on a subset of participants that "reported not using cannabis
within the last 12 months"

but I don't see data on recent use of cannabis anywhere in the restricted or
unrestricted spreadsheets. I see data on 1) ever used cannabis 2) meets DSM
criteria for dependence 3) age at first use 4) # times used

Is it possible to gain access to this data if available, and is that there
additional data available for other illicit drugs as well?
Thanks,
Pete