Hi Maarten,

In the TableView window [1], you'll see "Copy" menu under "Table"
menubar. Please try to use the "Copy" menu item after selecting a few
data sets.

For some reason, Mac's Meta-C short cut key didn't work with HDFView
but clicking the menu item explicitly worked for me. I think this
should be fixed for user's convenience in the future.

[1]
http://www.hdfgroup.org/hdf-java-html/hdfview/UsersGuide/ug05spreadsheet.html#ug05save

--
HDF: Software that Powers Science