> If the wrappers are working for us. Is there a good reason to change? Is
> PInvoke faster, for example?

Since Gerd's on vacation, I'll do my best impersonation... The short answer:

  *   HDF5DotNet wrapper: no longer supported and officially sunset
  *   HDF.PInvoke: officially supported method for connected HDF5 to .NET

FYI... for those users that want advanced .NET (or Python or R) support -- code
review, performance tuning, etc. --- these are now included in the our new
Support Packages:

https://www.hdfgroup.org/support/

Thanks,

- Dave