You're welcome, Landon.  We'll try again, if that doesn't do it.

Binh-Minh

________________________________
From: Hdf-forum <hdf-forum-boun...@lists.hdfgroup.org> on behalf of Landon
Clipp <cli...@illinois.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:13 PM
To: HDF Users Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hdf-forum] Problem with include files when compiling HDF4 program

Hello Binh-Minh,

That might be the issue and that would make sense. I will try this next time
I'm working on the program. Thanks!

Regards,
Landon

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 12:55 AM, Binh-Minh Ribler
<bmrib...@hdfgroup.org<mailto:bmrib...@hdfgroup.org>> wrote:

Hello Landon,

Have you tried included the header file for the SD interface?  That is mfhdf.h.
 When you use the SD interface, you'll need mfhdf.h, which includes hdf.h.  For
all the other interfaces, you'll only need to include hdf.h.

Binh-Minh