"A complete set of Platform Invoke (P/Invoke) declarations for the core HDF5
C-API is supported"

But I can find no evidence of a packet table interface. I suppose since the
Packet Table is part of the High Level interface, it doesn't count as "core".
Is there a workaround or pending update that would extend the interface to
include the high-level stuff? I use Packet Tables almost exclusively for
datasets, and having to roll my own seems like a problem. I'd likely stick with
my old HDF5DotNet implementation.

Scott