Thanks Akira for catching the missing docs. Let me work on *updating* the
binary tarball to include the docs *without* modifying the source. Will
send an update as soon as I sort that out.

The vote itself is on the source and the binary is just a convenience. I
hope we can let the vote continue so long as we don't change the source.

Thanks
Karthik