2 weeks from now (end of Feb) sounds reasonable. The one feature I would
like for to be included is shared-cache: we are pretty close - two more
main items to take care of.

In an offline conversation, Steve mentioned building Windows binaries for
our releases. Do we want to do that for 2.7? If so, can anyone with Windows
expertise setup a Jenkins job to build these artifacts, and may be hook it
up to https://builds.apache.org/job/HADOOP2_Release_Artifacts_Builder/

--
Karthik Kambatla
Software Engineer, Cloudera Inc.