+1 (non-binding)
Thanks,Vinod, for the time and effort you put into creating this release.

I downloaded and built the source for 2.7.0, RC0. I started a local cluster and
ran wordcount, sleep, and streaming jobs.

In addition, I did the following:
    o I ran a distributed shell job which tested preserving containers across
AM restarts. I did this by setting the
-keep_containers_across_application_attempts flag and killing the first AM once
the containers started. I checked the results by querying the timeline server
and comparing the start and end times of the non-AM containers against the
start and end times of the later AM containers. This verified that the non-AM
containers started during the first AM's run and finished after the first AM
had been killed and after the second AM had started.

    o I enabled the preemption feature and verified that containers were
preempted from preemptable queues and not from non-preemptable ones.
    o I ran unit tests for hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanage. All passed with
the exception of TestFifoScheduler#testResourceOverCommit.
    o I ran unit tests for hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager. All passed with the
exception of TestResourceLocalizationService#testFailedDirsResourceRelease.

    o I ran unit tests for hadoop-hdfs. All passed with the exception of
TestReplaceDatanodeOnFailure#testReplaceDatanodeOnFailure,TestBalancer#testUnknownDatanode,
 TestBPOfferService#testBasicFunctionality, and
TestWebHdfsFileSystemContract#testGetFileBlockLocations.
  Thank you,-Eric Payne