The feature set here seems pretty long, even for 2 - 3 months. Can we come
up with a minimum set of features (or a number of features) that justify a
new minor release, and start stabilizing as soon as those are in?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org

--
Karthik Kambatla
Software Engineer, Cloudera Inc.