Hello devs,

We are hitting an issue, in which none of the  namenodes are in active
state.

Our Setup:
---------------
   We are using *automatic failover* for Hadoop Namenode HA(two node) and
*SshFencing* as fencing mechanism

*1) What happens if namenode host goes down?*

*          This is causing none of the namenodes are active as standby
namenode** tries to fence the older active node but SshFence will be failed
as it won't be even able to connect to host itself. Standby node rejoin the
election after some sleep time and again tries to fence and it fails. It
keeps on trying until fencing is successful*

*What should be the better way to bring the standby node to active mode in
case of active namenode host down? *