Thanks Andrew much for the work here!

+1 (binding).

- Downloaded both binary and src tarballs
- Verified md5 checksum and signature for both
- Built from source tarball
- Deployed 2 pseudo clusters, one with the released tarball and the other
  with what I built from source, and did the following on both:
      - Run basic HDFS operations, snapshots and distcp jobs
      - Run pi job
      - Examined HDFS webui, YARN webui.

 Best,

 --Yongjun