Hi Naga

Thank you for the kind words and appreciate your vote very much. Yes, among
everyone who has worked on contributing to the TSv2 code, there has been a
strong sense of camaraderie.

Let me try to address your questions one by one.

bq. Though i have not tested, just went through the jiras and features
added.
Thank you. Testing for TSv2 as such has been done at Twitter, Hortonworks,
Huawei and Cloudera.

bq. whether there was any other key out standing features left after phase
2 and their impacts ?

Yes, we have some features that we would like to build into TSv2 and we
have included those as part of "Current Status and Future Plans" in the
documentation. Some of the future plans include:
- Clustering of the readers
- Migration and compatibility with v.1
- Timeline collectors as separate instances from node managers
- Support for off-cluster clients
- More robust storage fault tolerance
- Better support for long-running apps
- Support for ACLs
- Offline (time-based periodic) aggregation for flows, users, and queues
for reporting and analysis

bq.  it would interesting to share the plans (if available) of
upstream projects
like Tez, Spark to incorporate ATSv2.

We've had an initial discussion with some of the Tez community members a
few months back. Folks from Twitter, Yahoo!, Hortonworks and Huawei were
part of the discussion. It was a productive session and we came away with a
set of things to do right away, of which we have already added in features
like support for sub-application entities and simple whitelisting of users
so that Tez community can start experimenting with it. I believe some of
the Tez Yahoo! folks are in the very early stages of exploring TSv2.
Rohith Sharma from Hortonworks has done some more groundwork and has some
advanced thoughts around the TSv2-Tez integration considerations.

We also have had an initial discussion with the Federation team (Subru,
Carlo) a while back. Accordingly, we have already updated some aspects of
our schema to accommodate things like the application to cluster mappings.
We have an open jira for Federation integration (YARN-5357) which is not
included in this version.

We have not yet reached out to Spark folks but would love to do so.

thanks
Vrushali