Update: We worked on the review comments and additional JIRAs above
mentioned.

>1. After the feedbacks from Andrew, Eddy, Xiao in JIRA reviews, we planned
to take up the support for recursive API support. HDFS-12291<https://issues.
apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-12291>

We provided the recursive API support now.

>2. Xattr optimizations HDFS-12225<https://issues.
apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-12225>
Improved this portion as well

>3. Few other review comments already fixed and committed HDFS-12214<
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-12214>
Fixed the comments.

We are continuing to test the feature and working so far well. Also we
uploaded a combined patch and got the good QA report.

If there are no further objections, we would like to go for merge vote
tomorrow. Please by default this feature will be disabled.

Regards,
Uma