Thank you all so much for the testing and vote!

Nanda reported the following problem:

The following links in site documentation are broken
- Changelog and Release Notes
- Unix Shell API
- core-default.xml
- hdfs-default.xml
- hdfs-rbf-default.xml
- mapred-default.xml
- yarn-default.xml

Site documentation was generated using the below steps
*- mvn site:site*
*- mkdir -p /tmp/site && mvn site:stage -DstagingDirectory=/tmp/site*
*- Browse to file:///tmp/site/hadoop-project/index.html.*

Thanks,
Nanda

My build in docker was fine, and when I tested out the build outside
docker, I tested the RC binary tarbal and regular build with source
tarball, but missed out the site:site build.

I tried the steps Nanda did, and I'm even hitting an issue at the "mvn
site:site" which Nanda did not hit.

What I'm seeing is:

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.6:site
(default-cli) on project hadoop-main: failed to get report for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin: Failed to execute goal on
project hadoop-hdfs: Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-hdfs:jar:3.0.3: *Failure to find
org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-hdfs-client:jar:3.0.3
in https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dynamodb-local/release
<https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dynamodb-local/release>* was cached in
the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of dynamodb-local-oregon has elapsed or updates are forced ->
[Help 1]
[ERROR]

I wonder if anyone else hit this problem. I was able to build 3.0.2 with
the same env. The build is looking for 3.0.3 artifacts in
*https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dynamodb-local/release
<https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dynamodb-local/release>, *which I'm
sure is the right thing, because 3.0.3 is not yet released. Or probably I
missed something in my env for this, which I have to investigate.

If anyone can follow Nanda's steps do see different outcome, that would be
interesting. Very much appreciated.

Thanks again!

--Yongjun