Everything seems ok except the 3 commits: YARN-8435, YARN-7556, YARN-7451
are not anymore in trunk due to the revert.

Haibo/Robert if you can recommit your patches I will commit mine
subsequently to preserve the original order.

(My apology for the mess I did with the merge commit)

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:42 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org