TLDR; No artifacts for 0.2.1-alpha.

The problem is that ozone depends one hadoop-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT. To upload hadoop artifacts to maven we also need to upload a custom 3.2.0 hadoop to the nexus.

There are multiple ways to resolve this issue ([1.] reduce the dependencies between ozone/hadoop-core, [2.] use 3.1.0 fix version, [3.] upload a custom ozone-0.2.1 version from hadoop-common, ...)

As of now we decided to release without the maven publish (The main release is the src package, anyway).

You can also see the discussion here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-214

Marton

ps: why do you need artifacts from ozone? How would you like to use them?