Thanks all for the suggestions and volunteering run these releases:

I just updated roadmap of Hadoop wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Roadmap

Now I put 5 releases and planned date is 2019. We have 3 releases have
volunteered RM (Release Manager):

- 3.2.1: Rohith
- 2.8.6: Junping
- 2.10.0: Jonathan

We still need RM for 3.3.0 and 3.1.3.

Also, from my past experience, it will be helpful to get a co-RM (or shadow
RM) to do release together since release will have some effort which two
RMs can share some workload.

Can you help to update Roadmap wiki and put an estimated release date,
feature freeze date, etc. Which we can starting release cycle sooner if
possible?

Thanks,
Wangda