Thanks for your great effort for the new release, Steve and Mukund.

+1 while it would be nice if we can address missed Javadocs.

+ verified the signature and checksum.
+ built from source tarball on Rocky Linux 8 and OpenJDK 8 with native profile
enabled.
  + launched pseudo distributed cluster including kms and httpfs with Kerberos
and SSL enabled.
  + created encryption zone, put and read files via httpfs.
  + ran example MR wordcount over encryption zone.
+ built rpm packages by Bigtop and ran smoke-tests on Rocky Linux 8 (both
x86_64 and aarch64).
  - building HBase 2.4.13 and Hive 3.1.3 against 3.3.5 failed due to dependency
change.
    # while building HBase 2.4.13 and Hive 3.1.3 against Hadoop 3.3.4 worked.
+ skimmed the site contents.
  - Javadocs are not contained (under r3.3.5/api).
    # The issue can be reproduced even if I built site docs from the source.

Masatake Iwasaki