Where can I get the files used to laser cut face plates / port covers?
I want to tweak  a little and cut a few.

hopefully I have permission to add it to

https://opsis.hdmi2usb.tv/getting-started/case.html
https://github.com/timvideos/HDMI2USB-numato-opsis-docs/tree/master/getting-started

ps - I can't figure out how to download the file from

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/50ac67f8fe204ee293f84f86/w/387f50190178472d9614f2f2

Friend thinks maybe I need a paid onshape account.  Can we get those files
made more public too?

--
Carl K