Hey,

I just pushed a new Ansible version, check the updated examples for different scenarios:

https://docs.gnuhealth.org/ansible/examples/index.html

Besides Luis & me talked about synchronizing the documented manual installation roughly to what happens in Ansible example 1 with GH 5.0 until beginning of next year.

Some differences in current method in Ansible compared to traditional one:

- PostgreSQL authentication moved from trust to peer

- gnuhealth User has no login shell

- PyPI Installation uses gnuhealth-all-modules and puts it into a virtual environment

- All application specific directories inside /opt/gnuhealth

- Updated gnuhealth-control

- Create group for gnuhealth/uWSGI & Nginx user in order to minimize permissions for UNIX socket

What do you think?

Given this plan it's even more desirable if you test it.

Greets

Gerald