Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 14 Mar 2024 04:35:39 PM UTC By: Luis Falcon <meanmicio>
Dear community

I am very happy to announce that we'll be migrating GNU Health development to
Codeberg[1]

The release assets, mailing lists and news will also be at GNU.org

The migration of the components will be done in a sequential fashion, and
we'll be notifying the status in this task.

I find the Codeberg collaboration and development platform the perfect
solution to meet our technological needs as a growing community now and in the
future. Codeberg and GNU Health share the principles of community, solidarity
and cooperation, so I'm positive this will be wonderful journey.

Happy hacking
Luis

1.- https://www.codeberg.org

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16519>