Even-Shoshan has "u-poli.ti.kah".

RLIN has 51 clusters with "u-foli.ti.kah"
and
78 clusters with "u-poli.ti.kah"

Should we establish a practice whereby we look first in Even-Shoshan? If Even-Shoshan provides us with an example of  one of these types of words, we transcribe it as it appears. If a foreign loan word beginning with b/v, k/kh, p/f  does not appear with a prefix in Even-Shoshan,perhaps we should develop some sort of guideline governing its transcription.