Glad that you pointed it out. Now we have an extra five minutes to spend on something else. I will bring a revised agenda to the meeting.
At 10:03 AM 6/17/2005 -0400, you wrote:
Your 5 and 9 below seem to me to be the same item.  Not so>  --Joan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/16/05 10:41 PM >>>
Here is the agenda for the upcoming 2005 meeting of the R & S Cataloging Commitee of the Association of Jewish Libraries (4-5 PM, June 19).We have a very full list of items and will start as close to 4:00 as possible.Many, manyt thanks to Daniel Lovins for providing the minutes from the 2004 meeting.

Heidi Lerner (Chair, R&S Cataloging Commitee)

Agenda - R & S Cataloging Committee Meeting - June 19, 2005

1. Welcome, Introductions, Approval of Minutes of June 20, 2004 meeting, 4-5pm EST, Brooklyn Bridge Marriott, New York City (5 minutes)

2. Hebraica Cataloging Manual (Update) - Joan Biella, Steve Bernstein (10 Minutes)

3. Review of Forthcoming RDA Drafts - (Lenore Bell, Heidi Lerner (5 minutes)

4. Judeo-Arabic Romanization Table (Draft) - Joan Biella (5 Minutes)

4. Date of Publication in Hebrew Script - Daniel Lovins (5 minutes)

5. Romanization of Place-Names with "Yiddish" spelling in Hebrew contexts - Joan Biella (5 minutes)

6. Use of Judeo-German in MARC Code Lists for Languages, LCSH - Daniel Lovins ( 5 minutes)

7. Use of Niborski's Verterbukh fun loshn-koydesh-shtamkike verter in Yidish as a Guide for the Romanization of Yiddish words of Hebrew Origin not found in Weinreich - Aaron Taub (5 minutes)

9. Non-Hebrew/Aramaic Place-names in Hebrew Contexts (Leykvoud, Bilgoraya ) - Joan Biella (5 minutes)

10. Other Items (5 minutes)

Heidi G. Lerner
Hebraica/Judaica Cataloger
Catalog Dept.