Hi, Jasmin,

I think we need to talk about non-roman data in authority records and standardization of non-roman access points in bib records.

--Nancy

Jasmin Nof wrote:
Hi all, it's time to pull together the agenda for our 2009 committee meeting so I'm putting out a call for discussion items. Our meeting times are scheduled for Sun. 3pm-5:30pm and, if needed, Mon. at 9:30pm-11pm. Please let me know what topics you'd like to cover. Also, I don't think we'll need a computer with internet access for the purpose of our meeting(s), but let me know if the subject you'd like to discuss does require such equipment. As a friendly reminder, the OCLC users' meeting is Wed. at 8:15am. Shoshanah sent an email earlier this week asking if we had any particular issues we'd like David to discuss. Please contact her (or me) so we can convey your ideas to David.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you again soon,

Jasmin
Chair, RAS Cataloging Committee