How does one access the Wiki?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Joseph Galron
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:37 PM
To: heb-naco
Subject: Fwd: Draft Cat Com agenda

The following is a message that was posted by Jasmin Nof earlier on
Thursday and Friday to the Heb-NACO list, but disappeared before it
could be posted (The OSU mail server had a crash on Friday morning)

Yossi

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschlaeger
Head, Hebraica & Jewish Studies  Library
The Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Ave. Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210 USA
E-Mail: galro...@osu.edu  or jgal...@gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918