- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DISCLAIMER:
   The selected subject headings appearing here reflect only what I
thought would be relevant for my work as a cataloger.
   Entries listed after "And also" are curious or mildly funny titles
which might make you smile.
   Starting with twls0839, my comments will be sent on a separate
email; they should not be construed as official statements by the
Library of Congress or by any other member of the Hebraica cataloging
Section.
- r.
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS SUBJECT HEADINGS
TENTATIVE WEEKLY LIST 43 (October 28, 2009)

Send comments on this list to: Libby Dechman, Policy and Standards
Division -- Telephone: 7-4768 Email: e...@loc.gov
 Changes to existing headings are indicated by an asterisk. (A)
indicates proposals that were approved before the editorial meeting. (C)
indicates proposals submitted by cooperating libraries.

                   (A)    150  Egypt in rabbinical literature
[sp2009008624]
                053       BM496.9.E35
                550    BT Rabbinical literature

        (A)    150  English literature—Hebrew influences
[sp2009008226]

        (C)    150  Jewish painters   [May Subd Geog]   [sp2009007568]
                550    BT Painters

        (C)    150  Religious fundamentalism in motion pictures   [Not
Subd Geog]   [sp2009008596]

        (C)    150  Rosen, Avivah (Fictitious character)   [Not Subd
Geog]   [sp2009008710]
                450    UF Avivah Rosen (Fictitious character)

Roger Kohn
Cataloger, Israel & Judaica Section
Library of Congress
LS/ASME/IJ Section (4222)
LM 537
101 Independence Avenue, SE
Washington, D.C. 20540-4222
(202) 707-3997

"Opinions expressed are those of the author, and are not official
statements by the Library of Congress."