heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu

---

I am forwarding to HebNaco the two tentative Subject lists, 10/03 and 10/04,
prepared by Nahid Gerstein and Henry Lefkowitz respectively, and the two
tentative classification lists for the same weeks, prepared by Lenore Bell and
Aaron Taub while I was away.  Thank you to all.

All the best,

- r.

>>> Aaron Taub 1/20/2010 3:26 PM >>>
New Classification Numbers of Interest from Tentative Weekly List 1003:

Judaism
 Sources
  Rabbinical literature
    Special topics, A-Z
BM496.9.A55    Animals, Mythical
                                    Animals, Mythical
                                        Rabbinical literature: BM496.9.A55
                                    Mythical animals
                                      Rabbinical literature: BM496.9.A55

BM496.9.B38          Biography
                                         Biography
                                           Rabbinical literature: BM496.9.B38

(A)

The Bible
   Old Testament
      Works about the Old Testament
          Topics (not otherwise provided for), A-Z
BS1199.S76  Strangers
                                Strangers
                                    Old Testament: BS1199.S76
(A)

>>> Policy and Standards Division 1/11/2010 3:44 PM >>>
To: Bibliographic Access division chiefs and other recipients
        (PLEASE FORWARD TO APPROPRIATE STAFF)

Classification weekly list 1003 (Tentative) is now available for review on the
Policy and Standards Division staff Web site, accessible at

     <http://classificationweb.net/tentative/1003.html>