From: owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
[owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Caroline Miller
[crmil...@library.ucla.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:37 PM
To: Biella, Joan; heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: RDA Testing

Heb-NACOers,

I know that some of your institutions are doing RDA testing.  Are any of you
going to be personally involved?  It will be interesting to hear how it works
with Hebrew script.  I’m sure that those of us who are not testing would love
to hear reports (very unofficial, of course!).

Caroline

Caroline R. Miller
Mellon Rare Book Project Director
Head, Authority/Database Maintenance Section
UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center
BOX 957230
11020 Kinross Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7230
E-mail:  crmil...@library.ucla.edu<mailto:crmil...@library.ucla.edu>