---

DISCLAIMER:
   The full tentative weekly list is available at
http://classificationweb.net/tentative/1023.html

which is the best place to check for the presence/absence of diacritics, rsk

   Please bear with us while we get adjusted to our new email system

- r.
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CLASSIFICATION
TENTATIVE WEEKLY LIST 23 (June 9, 2010)
________________________________
Library of Congress staff:
Send comments on this list to Janis Young, Policy and Standards Division -
Telephone: 7-4467 Email: j...@loc.gov<mailto:j...@loc.gov>
SACO contributors:
Send questions or comments to your SACO liaison in the Cooperative Programs
Section.
________________________________
The full hierarchy is provided for new and revised classification captions to
show their context within the classification. Numbers that appear in square
brackets are not displayed in Classification Web browse screens or in the
printed editions of the classification schedules. They are shown on this list
only to indicate the location of the corresponding caption or reference within
the classification. "(A)" indicates pre-approved proposals for material in
priority 1. "(C)" indicates proposals submitted by libraries in the Subject
Authority Cooperative Program (SACO).
________________________________

Collections

Judaism
Sources
Rabbinical literature
Special topics, A-Z

BM496.9.A47

Analogy

Analogy

Rabbinical literature: BM496.9.A47

Roger Kohn
Cataloger, Israel & Judaica Section
Library of Congress
LS/ABA/ASME/IJ (4222)
LM 537
101 Independence Avenue, SE
Washington, D.C. 20540-4222
(202) 707-3997

"Opinions expressed are those of the author, and are not official statements by
the Library of Congress."