---
DISCLAIMER:
   The selected subject headings appearing here reflect only what I thought
would be relevant for my work as a cataloger.
- r.

The full list is available at:
 http://www.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/wls10/tentative/twls1042.html

Library of Congress Subject Headings Tentative Weekly List 42 (2010)
The proposed headings and changes on this list are NOT YET APPROVED and not yet
available for use in current cataloging.
Date of editorial meeting: Ocotober 20, 2010
Library of Congress staff:
Send comments on this list to Janis Young, Policy and Standards Division -
Telephone: 7-4467 Email: j...@loc.gov
SACO contributors:
Send questions or comments to your SACO liaison in the Cooperative Programs
Section.
Changes to existing headings are indicated by an asterisk. (A) indicates
proposals that were approved before the editorial meeting. (C) indicates
proposals submitted by cooperating libraries.

(C)    150  Christian education of young men   [May Subd Geog]   [sp2010013585]

                550    BT Religious education of young men

                150  Religious education of young men  [sp2010013972]
                550    BT Young men

                        (A)    150  Malicious accusation in the Bible
[sp2008009795]

                053       BS680.M33

Roger Kohn
Cataloger, Israel & Judaica Section
Library of Congress
LS/ABA/ASME/IJ (4222)
LM 537
101 Independence Avenue, SE
Washington, D.C. 20540-4222
(202) 707-3997

"Opinions expressed are those of the author, and are not official statements by
the Library of Congress."