From: owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Jackie BenEfraim
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:38 PM
To: heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Bibliyoteḳa ʻIvrit

Shalom,

While shifting the stacks, we came across 46 volumes books with a cover title
of Bibliyoteḳa ʻIvrit. I have yet to catalog them as I am not sure how to go
about making the records. Each volume contains several works, often by
different authors and individual title pages,  but lack a title page for the
contents of the entire volume. I have found OCLC entries for most of the
stories within each volume so I have four questions.

Do I ...

1. Add each title per the title pages within each volume and make a "bound
with" record for each book;

2. Make a new record for each volume like the one for OCLC  122711010; or

3. Make one record for the whole geshicht  with one very, very long contents
note; or

4. Someone will tell me that there is already a record for Bibliyoteḳa ʻIvrit
and I can get back to cataloging the Maslan Bible Collection.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Jackie

Jackie Ben-Efraim
Special Collections Librarian