Yossi is one of lamed vav tsadikim ☺

From: Heb-naco [mailto:heb-naco-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Yossi Galron
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 9:35 AM
To: Hebrew Name Authority Funnel <heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Heb-NACO] FW: כיתות ג' עד ו'

If it says א - a native speaker will say Alef and so on.

Kitah Alef..., Pelugah Bet...,  Dargah Kaf-vav .... Deganyah Bet .... etc.

Not Kitah rishonah or Kitah ahat ... etc.

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschläger
E-Mail: galro...@osu.edu<mailto:galro...@osu.edu>  or
jgal...@gmail.com<mailto:jgal...@gmail.com>
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature: http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Neil Manel Frau-Cortes