Return to our discussion regarding words that are Greek/Latin in origin.
This time about פרוזה = Prozah:
So we agreed that it will be Prozah and not Perozah. Now what about cases
such as: בפרוזה = Bi-prozah or Ba-prozah: according to Even Shoshan (2003
edition), vol. 5, page 1528 (see https://goo.gl/photos/9pHnfcYmiwpUsSgh9)
it will be Bi-prozah and not Bi-frozah.
Are we all on the same understanding?

I just cataloged the last book by Nitza Ben-Dov - see:
https://library.osu.edu/projects/hebrew-lexicon/01948002.php
OCLC # 968894063

Yossi

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschläger
E-Mail: galro...@osu.edu  or jgal...@gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature: http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit