Dear colleagues,

I am Gabriel Mordoch, I have been the Judaica Cataloger at University of
Michigan Library since August 2017. I am happy to join the Heb-Naco funnel
and send my first question. It is related to OCLC ARN 8136927 (Library of
Congress Control number n2009035957):

*Efrayim ben Tsevi Hirsh, ǂc ha-Leṿi, mi-ḳ.ḳ. Sṭaṿisḳ*

Tag 667 indicates that "THIS 1XX FIELD CANNOT BE USED UNDER RDA UNTIL THIS
RECORD HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND/OR UPDATED".

It is possible that the acronym mi-k.k. does not comply with RDA standards,
but perhaps there are other issues with this record (maybe "mi-ḳ.ḳ.
Sṭaṿisḳ" should be removed from ǂc).

I am wondering if we Judaica catalogers have specific guidelines for name
authority records with 667 tags like this.

Thank you and Ḥag śameaḥ,
-Gabriel

--
*Gabriel Mordoch, PhD*
Judaica and Western European Language Cataloger