From: Kuperman, Aaron [mailto:a...@loc.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2019 6:09 AM
To: 'Joan Biella'; 'Hebrew Name Authority Funnel'; Shinohara, Jasmin
Subject: RE: [Heb-NACO] geo. subdivision for Eruv

What is the book?  Would an individual eruv, e.g. the Baltimore eruv, be a 110
or a 151, rather than a 150. In the authority file?  Thinking of Baltimore, the
Baltimore eruv would probably be a corporate body (it has officers, publishes a
guide book, etc.), and the Baltimore eruv directory would not warrant a heading
for “Eruv” but would get a heading for “Jews—Maryland—Baltimore Region”.

Aaron Kuperman, LC Law Cataloging Section.
This is not an official communication from my employer