From: Heb-naco On Behalf Of Robert M. TALBOTT via Heb-naco
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2022 3:31 PM
To: Hebrew Name Authority Funnel <heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [Heb-NACO] Monoson has 3 vavs

Folks:

I've been meaning to send this out for a while, but now that I have a calm
moment, I'd like to draw your collective attention to Yehud Monoson.

Way back when, Yehud Monoson was spelled "יהוד מונסון" in publications, then
once Ofir Bikhurim starting taking off, the publications began using the form
"יהוד מונוסון".  Yes, that's Monoson with 3 vavs. However, it's a cold day in
heck when I encounter records with the requisite number of vavs.

A request and only that: please add the extra vav if it's present.

Cheers

bob
--
Bob Talbott

Hebraica cataloger/Curatorial Assistant to the Judaica Collection

UC Berkeley

250 Moffitt

Berkeley, CA 94720

Lue musaraba shu biburueada Bilgameshe nam habadabkure.