It might be nice if this was added as an example to Hebraica Cataloging RDA
pp.16-17 since it's a perennial question.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 9:01 PM Shinohara, Jasmin via Heb-naco <
heb-naco@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Correction: it is already in the wiki. I’ll add the wrong form haytah
> (which shows the yod as a consonant but is missing the sheva na‘). From:
> Heb-naco <heb-naco-bounces@ lists. osu. edu> On Behalf Of Shinohara,
> Jasmin via Heb-naco Sent:
>
> Correction: it is already in the wiki. I’ll add the wrong form haytah
> (which shows the yod as a consonant but is missing the sheva na‘).

Bob Talbott

Hebraica cataloger

UC Berkeley

130 Doe

Berkeley, CA 94720

Lue musaraba shu biburueada Bilgameshe nam habadabkure.