From: Heb-naco <heb-naco-boun...@lists.osu.edu> On Behalf Of Lili Brown via
Heb-naco
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2023 4:58 PM
To: heb-naco <heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>; Gottschalk, Haim <h...@loc.gov>
Cc: Eitan Lev Kensky <ken...@stanford.edu>; konstanze.ku...@yale.edu
Subject: [External] Re: [Heb-NACO] Cataloging Clinic

Hi all, The Cataloging Clinic will be meeting this month on Monday, September
11 from 2: 00-3: 00pm Eastern over Zoom. Feel free to respond directly to me if
you would like the Zoom link to attend. As a reminder, the Cataloging Clinic
happens
Hi all,

The Cataloging Clinic will be meeting this month on Monday, September 11 from
2:00-3:00pm Eastern over Zoom. Feel free to respond directly to me if you would
like the Zoom link to attend.

As a reminder, the Cataloging Clinic happens on the second Monday of each
month. All levels of cataloging experience are welcome!

Best,
Lili

Lili Brown (she/her)
Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica
Metadata Services
[cid:image002.png@01D9E274.84D70CB0]

From: Heb-naco
<heb-naco-boun...@lists.osu.edu<mailto:heb-naco-boun...@lists.osu.edu>> on