From: Heb-naco <heb-naco-bounces+schiffma=yu....@lists.osu.edu> On Behalf Of
Shinohara, Jasmin via Heb-naco
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 8:17 PM
To: heb-naco@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [EXT] - [Heb-NACO] romanization: בין יציבות למהפכה

**External Email**
Hello, friends, and shanah ṭovah! The above title, on 1289500403, is correctly
romanized Ben yatsivut le-mahpekhah : ʻaśor la-Aviv ha-ʻArvi (instead of the
current Ben yetsivut la-mahapekhah : ʻaśor le-Aviv ha-ʻAravi). Fixed fields
and other
Hello, friends, and shanah ṭovah!

The above title, on 1289500403, is correctly romanized Ben yatsivut
le-mahpekhah : ʻaśor la-Aviv ha-ʻArvi (instead of the current Ben yetsivut
la-mahapekhah : ʻaśor le-Aviv ha-ʻAravi). Fixed fields and other fields were
corrected/added.

For the 16 libraries with holdings on the title, you may wish to update your
local records.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

(All three words, יציבות, מהפכה, ערבי, are in the romanization FAQ. LC was
notified separately)

Thanks, Jasmin

---
J a s m i n  S h i n o h a r a