From: Heb-naco <heb-naco-boun...@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of Rachel Simon via
Heb-naco <heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 12:25 PM
To: Heb-NACO (heb-naco@lists.osu.edu) <heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [Heb-NACO] Help with an Aramaic expression

Good afternoon! Although I'm retired, sometimes those who know Aramaic even
less ask me for help, but I'm stuck. How should the words חסורי מחסרא in the
title סוגיות חסורי מחסרא בתלמוד הבבלי be romanmized? I've checked two
dictionaries, and
Good afternoon!

Although I'm retired, sometimes those who know Aramaic even less ask me for
help, but I'm stuck.

How should the words חסורי מחסרא  in the title סוגיות חסורי מחסרא בתלמוד הבבלי
be romanmized? I've checked two dictionaries, and these words were vocalized
differently. My understanding is that OCLC also has this title romanized  in
three ways! So, how should it really be?

Have fun!

Rachel