Dear Chevre,

I just learned of the passing of novelist Yael Dayan. She was 85 years old. May
her memory be for a blessing.

Haim

Here is the article in the JTS:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jta.org/2024/05/20/obituaries/yael-dayan-israeli-writer-politician-peace-activist-and-generals-daughter-dies-at-85__;!!KGKeukY!2nV1suA9SbWKwytHyo5djXYLQkCgT1MPWDlRUqkfLXU-zLUsHTmD3WVa1JKRMQZn961sHa9dTVdI5G9g5g$

Haim A. Gottschalk
Hebraica and Judaica Librarian
Asian and Middle Eastern Division, Israel and Judaica Section
Onsite Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and alternate Fridays

The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE, LM-537
Washington, DC 20540-4222

Direct: 202-707-2498
h...@loc.gov<mailto:h...@loc.gov>

[cid:image001.jpg@01DAAAD3.EA6C5300]

THIS EMAIL IS NOT CLASSIFIED
Expressing my views. Ideas & opinions in this email are not intended to
represent those of the Library of Congress or its staff.