Hi, we recently upgraded our heimdal servers from solaris to linux
RHEL6 and from heimdal 1.4.1 to 1.6.99.  In the process we seem to
have lost the ability for password changes to update
/var/heimdal/kpasswdd.history.  Also, I believe the check for password
goodness has also been lost.  Password changes are getting logged to
/var/heimdal/kpwd5.log, but before the upgrade there were numerous
entries "didn't pass password quality check" and since the upgrade
there are none.  But I don't see any errors to suggest what is
wrong in the kpwd5.log.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to
what is wrong or how to figure out what is wrong?

Thanks,

Renata